Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Shield

     The Shield was a crime drama television show that ran on the FX network for seven seasons.  It centered around Detective Vic Mackey and the unit of Detectives that he ran called The Strike Team.  The Strike Team dealt with the worst of the criminal element like the gangs, and the drug dealers, and they were good at dealing with that element because they were the worst of the police force.
     Mackey and his unit brought a whole new meaning to bad cops, and their adventures, and breakdowns were fascinating to watch.  I was really sad to see this show come to an end because I could never get enough of it.  I loved this show, and I miss it, even though I own it on DVD.  If you love drama, crime shows, and dirty cops check this show out.  You will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment